Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Favorite Snack

I've found my new favorite snack. I've got a HUGE sweet tooth that I'm currently trying to tame:) This is SO beyond delicious to me. I feel like I'm cheating and eating some sort of dessert. I've also found my new favorite yogurt:

I'm not much of a Greek yogurt fan...at all. I tried several and was disappointed by the taste and texture. But this one...YUMM. I love how it has a great taste, has double the protein, AND is still only 80 calories. Love it. I personally prefer the vanilla flavor over anything. I also use this yogurt in my breakfast every morning with some cottage cheese, Fiber One and some strawberries. I'm tellin ya...GOOD! Anyway, back to my favorite snack. If you're a peanut butter fan, you'll absolutely fall in love with this!!!! And you also won't feel so bad because it's packed with protein, fiber, is SUPER filling, but is still only around 200 calories. 

1 small container vanilla Greek yogurt (about 1/2 cup)
1 T peanut butter
1/8 t cinnamon
1 apple cut up

Mix yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon until smooth. Devour with cut up apples and ENJOY!!!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have something in common. I have a sweet tooth as well! But since I wouldn’t want to end up diabetic, I eat only what is healthy. Fruits and yogurts are perfect examples of a healthy snack. Do you have other favorite snacks that you would like to share with us?

    Joseph Carr

    ReplyDelete