Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Halli's Perfect Guacamole

You know how you're always trying to find the perfect balance in a guacamole? Haha, or is that just me? I swear when I go to make a guacamole, I can never get the proportions right. Well this search ended when my cousin magically made me the perfect guacamole one day. She had been working on it for months, trying to perfect it. And that she did. It's DIVINE and PERFECT. I can eat the entire bowl. Make it, but then be prepared to eat the entire thing:)

2 large avocados
almost 1/2 tsp garlic salt
almost 1/2 tsp onion salt
1/2 tsp regular salt (you can adjust this for your own saltiness)
1/4 tsp lemon pepper
2 tsp lemon or lime juice
2 Tbs sour cream

Mix it all up in a bowl with a fork, smashing the avocados. Then eat the BEST guacamole you've ever had!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. it is really amazing...thanks for sharing....provide more useful information...I am expecting more interesting topics from you. And this was nice content and definitely it will be useful for many people.
    Easy Healthy Breakfast Recipes

    ReplyDelete