Friday, February 5, 2010

Ultimate Breakfast Burritos



I guess this is going to be a product endorsement post! These three products are key to the perfect breakfast burritos. If you think you have a better combo...you are mistaken. Abby let me in on these little secrets and the end result is just too good. These are perfect for a quick breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner...and for 2 year olds. I would have taken a picture, but I forgot...so there.

1 package Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien
1 lb Jimmy Dean Sausage Regular
1 dozen eggs
milk
3 T butter
salt and pepper
garlic salt
Shredded cheese
salsa
sour cream
tortillas

In a large skillet, melt butter. Add potatoes and cook until tender and golden. In another skillet, brown sausage. Add sausage to potatoes. In a large bowl add eggs, milk, salt, pepper and garlic salt. In the same skillet as the sausage was cooked in, add eggs and scramble. Add eggs with potatoes and sausage. Spoon into tortillas and top with cheese, salsa and sour cream.

*PS: Since I'm endorsing products, I should tell you about the greatest salsa there is. It's the Western Famiy White Corn and Black Bean Salsa that you can only get from Walmart. It is TO DIE FOR!!! Now it's not like your typical salsa...it's not too spicy, but that's just the way I like it. Jami introduced it to me years ago and it is THE BEST!! So in my opinion, these are the best topped with that salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment