Sunday, April 18, 2010

Steak Marinade

I'm definitely NOT a meat eater or meat cook. I'm just no good at it. Justin on the other hand loves meat and is trying his hand at making delicious meat. We got these steaks and needed a good marinade. I searched the internet and ended up with this...pure deliciousness. We marinated overnight and it was superb. Also at the last minute, I threw in some chicken breasts cause I thought we wouldn't have enough meat and it was awesome! So I am recommending using this marinade for steaks and for chicken because it worked so well for both.

1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 T Worcestershire sauce
1 T pepper
2 T Dijon mustard
1 onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced

Combine all ingredients and add meat. Marinate at least 8 hours or overnight for delicious meat. I put everything in a large Ziploc bag and then put it in the fridge. Remove from fridge and let sit about 20-30 minutes to take the chill off. Grill on indoor or outdoor grill. Enjoy!!

*For precise directions on how to cook a steak ALWAYS turn to the Pioneer Woman.

*From All Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment