Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Creamy Italian Chicken

I had to steal a picture from another website because when I made it I forgot to take a picture. I'm sure EVERYONE has this recipe, but it's just the best around! You can't beat it especially when you are cooking for a lot of people. I make it for our family dinners ALL the time and it's a hit every time. It's just completely delicious...especially when you make it with pure, authentic Korean rice (thanks to Morgan!!) Enjoy!

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (8oz) package cream cheese
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 packet Italian Dressing Mix

Place chicken in the crock pot. Mix cream cheese, soup and dressing mix. Pour over top of chicken. Cook for 4-6 hours. Any longer than that kind of makes the chicken dry. Serve over rice and enjoy!!

*If making for more than people, double recipe. I almost always double it because I usually make it for a large dinner group.

No comments:

Post a Comment