Thursday, September 23, 2010

Green Chile Enchiladas

These are divine! To me, they are way better than regular enchiladas. Plus it makes a ton so I was able to bake a regular pan and another that I froze for a later date. Such a winner for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these and I urge you to love them too.

4 large chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 (4oz) can diced green chilies
2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup sour cream
1 (4oz) can diced green chilies
1 small can sliced black olives
About 18 tortillas

Mix chicken soup and 1 1/2 cups sour cream and 1 can diced green chilies. Add Pepperjack cheese and chicken. Put into tortillas (not too full) and wrap tightly. Put in prepared 9x13 (and I also used another 8x8 pan that I stuck in the freezer). Make the sauce by whisking sour cream and green chilies. Pour over top of tortillas. Top with cheddar cheese and olives. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and remove foil and bake another 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!!

1 comment: