Saturday, October 16, 2010

Roasted Italian Cheese Potatoes

I've always been a fan of roasted red potatoes. Such a great go-to easy recipe that goes with so many things. Naturally, when I saw this one I knew I had to try it. The end result is fantastic! A perfect twist on an original goodie.
2 1/2 lbs red potatoes, cut into medium size chunks
1 pack (1/3 ounce) Good Seasons Dry Italian Dressing Mix
1/4 cup oil
1 cup shredded parmesan or asiago cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl mix potatoes, dressing mix and oil. Place in 9x13 pan and spread out evenly. Bake for 40 minutes, turning after 20 minutes. For the last 5 minutes, sprinkle cheese on top and put back in oven until cheese is sufficiently melted.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miranda, I just entered the Pioneer Woman Bake retreat giveaway...if I win I'm going to pick you to come with me. That would be sooo awesome!! If you haven't entered you should, and you could...em...maybe make me your plus one :) That would be the best roommate reunion ever :)!

    ReplyDelete