Monday, July 20, 2009

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies


Oh man! These are sinfully good! I'm SO sorry that I've only been doing like party foods and desserts, but I've thrown about 3 showers in the past month and my brother is getting married in a month and I'm doing the luncheon food...so I've been trying out different recipes to see what I want to make. But who doesn't like party food?!

1 1/2 c flour
1 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 1/2 sticks real butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 c sugar
1 t vanilla
2 eggs
12 mini peanut butter cups, quartered
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In mixer cream peanut butter and butter until smooth. Add sugar to butter and cream till light and fluffy. Add vanilla then eggs one at a time. Mix until combined. Add dry ingredients little by little until well combined. Stir in peanut butter cups and chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes before browned. Let sit on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then remove to cooling rack. These are really soft even after they are cooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment