Monday, March 30, 2009

Ranchhouse Pork Chops

6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
10 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup

Place pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot over high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours. Serve over creamy mashed potatoes.

*These are SUPER good! I ate it up and I don't like meat, let alone pork. The gravy is SO good! I also love how it's so easy. She served them with parmesan mashed potatoes, but I felt like the combo was a little overwhelming - too seasoned. Next time, I will serve them with normal mashed potatoes...maybe with a little garlic. I only used 3 pork chops and there definitely wasn't enough gravy. Next time I will use half of the ranch packet and 2 cans of cream of chicken. If you are going to make all 6 pork chops, I would double or even triple the gravy recipe...that's if you like a lot of gravy. SOOOO GOOD though!

*Picture and recipe from Picky Palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment